Resources and Support
Legal education and preparing for the bar exam are much more than an intellectual hurdle. Managing the stress of studying is essential, as is managing the financial and other burdens of daily life. The Bar and Academic Success team is here to help; we can work with you to find resources you need or just listen to your situation.
Below are some supplemental resources that you might find useful. Regardless of where you are in your bar prep journey, please don't go it alone. Reach out to a friend, counselor, trusted colleague or family member.
A good place to start is with University of Arizona Law's Student Resources web page. You will find information on accommodations, tutoring, writing center resources, and counseling. The University of Arizona's Counseling and Psychological Services Office offers assistance to students to cope with personal and mental health issues. Other campus and community resources are found on this page.
You can also explore some of the links below:
- ABA Resources for Law Students and Schools
- ABA Essential Mental, Physical and Wellness Resources for Bar Exam Prep
- University of Arizona, Health and Wellness resources for students
- Attorney at Work: Stress Less, Control More With 3 Proven Strategies, 11/4/20
- More Resources via Gettoby
- Sleep Foundation: Memory and Sleep